The POSCA PC-1M 0.7mm extra fine water based paint marker by uni-ball is a vibrant versatile marker that will write on almost any surface.
Its pigment ink is fade proof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces using a range of treatments;
– Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
– Textiles– by ironing on reverse
– Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
– Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
– Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
The versatility of the Posca has made it internationally popular with the artistic community for producing poster-like, vibrant colours.